As your Member of Parliament, and with the help of my staff, I am available to help residents of Sherbrooke navigate through and resolve issues in areas such as:

My community office team is also here to support community initiatives, and arrange special messages for occasions such as birthdays and anniversaries.

Most importantly, I will work diligently to ensure people in our community have a strong voice in Ottawa. If you are travelling to Ottawa and would like to see your Member of Parliament in action, please contact our office.

Government of Canada Programs and Services on the Web:
If you are interested in looking up information on government programs and services information can be found by dialing a toll-free information line at 1-800 O-Canada (1-800-622-6232) TTY: 1-800-926-9105, clicking: or visiting a Service Canada Centre. Please check their website or call 1800-O-Canada for a list of service centres near you.